Hello there!
If you have stumbled across this blog on Dorothy Rowe then I am guessing that you think she as wonderful as I do or you have an interest in Rowe's psychological insights or her theories on human behaviour, such as her work that is grounded in Personal Construct Psychology and other construct-based frameworks.
On this blog I will be posting regularly on all things Dorothy Rowe, from her viewpoints of what causes human suffering to how we should live. However, I will also write about issues and events that provide the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding on the human condition. What is important for me to emphasise is that although Rowe's ideas inform my interpretation, my posts do not represent her viewpoint, and this blog is in no way affiliated with her.
I attribute where I am today to Dorothy Rowe's wisdom and insight, and this blog provides me the opportunity to share what I have learnt with others in the world.
Please join me on this journey by sharing your ideas and commenting on posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment